Friday, June 19, 2009

The Next Governor of Michigan

The race for Governor of Michigan is very crowded. It reminds me of the last primary for President. I have looked at each of the Candidates who are so far running and have to admit, there's not one in the bunch that I would support. I wouldn't give them my money, my time, or anything else for that matter.

Each of these candidates has their own personal agenda that doesn't include EQUEAL RIGHTS FOR EVERYONE UNDER THE LAW! They have their own little group with their own little limited agenda of promises to that little group.

I am going to stick my neck out and endorse a candidate who isn't on the list of those running because he doesn't think he has enough support in this state to win.

Jack Hoogendyk!



I challenge anyone here in Michigan to find a better person to turn this state around. All comments are not only welcome but encouraged.

If you would like to encourage Jack to run, contact him at jackhoogendyk@gmail.com

No comments: