Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"America: Freedom to Fascism" Star Sherry Jackson is Being Murdered

Who Is Sherry Peel Jackson?

I am a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Fraud Examiner and a former-IRS Agent. I became a CPA in 1987, a CFE in 2001, and I worked at the IRS in Atlanta, Georgia, as a Revenue Agent from January 1988 through May 1995. I did well as an IRS agent. As a matter of fact, it was the best job that I ever had. I received a fraud award my first year there. Later, I received numerous awards including an award from the inspection division for a bribery case, and an award from the IRS commissioner himself.

I left the IRS because as a wife and mother, the IRS was getting much more of my time and energy than my family. As a Christian wife and mother, I had to choose family. I came home to be "June Cleaver".

WHAT PROMPTED YOU TO RESEARCH THE TAX LAW
AFTER YOU LEFT THE IRS? FULL STORY HERE



On Friday, April 13th (the last possible day that it could be done to include the year 2000) the government filed criminal charges against me. The charge is from Section 7203 and it is willful failure to file. There are four counts - 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003.

This was not in Indictment, it was an Information. I have been told that an Indictment is for felonies and an Information is for misdemeanors. Because they filed the charges they finally had to unseal the affidavit of probable cause that the agent swore to the judge to get permission to invade my home. This affidavit is just a listing of all of the places that I have spoken out and asked the government to show the law. It does not state any criminal acts on my part, but it does state that they had my family under surveillance, they went through our garbage and they retrieved our mail. They also went to my church and demanded the records of all my tithes and offerings for those four years. Who is the criminal? FULL STORY HERE

The case went to the jury at 4:15. At 5:20 the news was bad. The jury found Sherry Jackson guilty of four counts of willful failure to file. Not one juror understood what they were deciding. Not one.

The jurors have the power to ignore the court's instructions and bring in a not guilty verdict contrary to the law and the facts. Horning v. District of Columbia, 254 U.S. 135, 138, 41 S.Ct. 53, 54, 65 L.Ed. 185 (1920).


FCI Coleman
Federal Bureau Of Prisons


This is Sherry Peel Jackson's address for the last 21 months.

Sherry Peel Jackson 59085-019
P.O. BOX 1032
COLEMAN, FL 33521

That's almost 2 years with 2 more years yet to serve. Will Sherry Jackson live long enough to ever go home and be with her family? Not if FCI COLEMAN and it's staff, who are deliberately stalling and denying her medical treatment have their way.


You see, prison staff just assume that if you are in prison, no one on the outside cares what happens to you, and they believe themselves above the LAW so they can do whatever they please. Like refuse medical treatment which is an everyday occurrence for prisoners.

Now think about our NATIONAL HEALTH CARE BILL that Obama is trying to shove down our throat! Sherry Jackson is but one example of how the government will be able to shut up anyone who doesn't agree with it on a broader scale.

If this walks like a DUCK, talks like a DUCK...

IS IT A DUCK?

OR IS IT STALIN

LENIN

AND HITLER?

No comments: