Monday, June 8, 2009

Ben Bernanke's PR Campaign.

This feel good, I'm just a regular guy, aired last night on 60 Minutes.


Watch CBS Videos Online

I grew up believing like everyone else that the Federal Reserve was a part of the Federal Government. Like most people, when I was told that the Federal Reserve really was just a bunch of Private Bankers who hijacked this country and put us all in DEBT, I finally started paying attention and didn't like what I saw going on. So why the big PR campaign for the Fed Chairman?

Well, for one thing, Ron Paul has 190 Cosponsors for H.R. 1207 to audit the Federal Reserve.

But there is also a lot of public support for H.R. 833 To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Unfortunately, the will of the people isn't being heard by Congress as there are NO cosponsors for this bill as yet. This is what the REAL TEA PARTIES have been about. The fact that Congress continues to borrow this Fiat Currency placing every man, woman, and child (including the unborn) in debt to the Federal Reserve Private Bankers is the most Unconstitutional and Immoral ACT placing us in SLAVERY.

Then there is also H.R. 1146 To end membership of the United States in the United Nations. This bill has ONE (1) cosponsor. For years there have been demonstrations and yet it falls on deaf ears in Washington DC.

And I keep hearing from these FairTax supporters telling me things like...

"Your arguments give me the impression that you lack an understanding of the nature of power, and of money. I hope I am wrong, but the things you say make me wonder."


OR...

"Generally, you have interesting and informative stuff posted. But, on the subject of FairTax, YOU'RE ALL SCREWED UP. "


Maybe I am all "SCREWED UP" because I can't for the life of me understand why I should allow the state of Michigan to tax my food and medicine only to pay some government worker to process a "PREBATE" check on some Federal allowance chart that may or may not cover the cost of my food or medicine. I thought we had this issue settled here in Michigan that the necessities of LIFE were non-taxable.

I would rather spend my time supporting something that will get government back inside the box of the authority we gave them in the Constitution rather than AMMEND the Constitution to continue supporting paying 90% of the health care premiums for state and federal employees who violate my rights every day.

The Fair Taxers tend to understate the Fair Tax burden and the key issue, as you know, is lower taxes, not flatter tax rates.

So if that makes me "SCREWED UP" then I plead guilty.

The Biggest Victim of the Debt Crisis


by Martin D. Weiss, Ph.D. 06-08-09

Just as we’ve been warning, the United States Treasury is the next and largest victim of this great debt crisis.

Right now, the Treasury’s finances are collapsing … its bond prices plunging … its interest rates surging.

Indeed, the Treasury’s financial crisis looms so large, it could wreck more havoc on the economy and deliver more pain to average Americans than the subprime mortgage disaster, the housing bust, the banking crisis, and the collapse of General Motors put together …

It could create a rising tide of interest rates that wipes out the effects of any stimulus, undermines any recovery, and sabotages any new bailouts …

But unlike GM, Fannie Mae, Citigroup, AIG, and the many others that the U.S. Treasury has bailed out in recent months, there is no institution on the planet big or rich enough to bail out the U.S. Treasury itself. FULL STORY

No comments: