Monday, June 8, 2009

Politics As Usual

Daniel Osterman Reports on his face-to-face whith his U.S. Representative, Congressman Thaddeus McCotter (MI R).

Today, I had a not-often-enough opportunity to meet face-to-face with my U.S. Representative, Congressman Thaddeus McCotter. It was an informal, by invitation only, gathering of about 40-50 people, to ask him whatever we had on our minds.

You see, this is "Politics as Usual". This is the same old approach; deflect any accountability from "We the People". Don't answer the incriminating questions and immediately deflect their attention to what you are "trying" to do for them. It's amazing to me how well it works.

I found it interesting that nobody "booed" when I was pressuring him for answers. In fact, several people came up to me and asked for my name and number and wanted to talk. Maybe, they're just afraid to confront an elected official. Maybe, they're looking for someone else to speak up for them. CLICK HERE TO READ Q/A's

No comments: