Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy News

I get so many emails from frustrated people that I think we need some happy news. Ok, maybe I just want to show off and brag a little.

First, remember I have a new puppy, Jack. Well, my Vietnam Vet older brother decided that he should go for a swim over Memorial Weekend when the Family gathered at my brothers home for a cookout. Keep in mind this is a cold stream on my brothers property.







Well, now you know what Jack thought about that!

Next we have my hearts passion. My garden. I love perennials because once you plant them, they just grow year after year and get better with age. All I have to do is find someone willing to take the babies off my hands because I just can't throw them away.

I have to say, it really feels good when perfect strangers come up to my door to tell me how much they enjoy my garden. The latest was over my pink poppy. Take a look. I was able for the first time, to capture the "poppy" "popping". Art, Photography and Gardening are my three passions.



.

There you have it. My distraction is now out in the open. This is how I keep my sanity.

No comments: