Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Arizona Senator Kyle Says Obama Can Be President Because Snopes.com Says So!!



Stephen Lumpkin (StevenGenesDad@cox.net) shared the following:

I have seen the Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008. I knew about Obama way before he was elected & have fought tooth & nail against him. I have worked helping Orly Taitz get the message spread here in Arizona. I need....help letting the people of this country know what our elected
officials are doing about this.

I recieved a responce from Senator Kyle in Arizona here today. I have scanned it so I can attach it because I am sure, just telling someone this, they would find it impossible to believe.

This Senator basically told me it is ok for Obama to be president because Snopes says so. (Read Letter Here)

No comments: