Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day Late and Dollar Short Glenn Beck becomes a Paulite!



SATURDAY, JANUARY 17, 2009

Third Position


When I am out driving somewhere in unknown territory and I come to a fork in the road, and I take the road to the left and it turns out to be a dead end, and I take the road to the right and it turns out to be a dead end, then unless I give up going anywhere, will I not turn back to the last previous fork or junction and look for any other road than the one I just came down?

To save "capitalism" in the USA, the outgoing Republican Administration has resorted to such a massive degree of Government intervention and control as to resemble more and more closely a "communist" government. And, just before the incoming Democrat Administration comes in, it gives all the appearances of resorting to the same "communist" solution for the "capitalist" problem. But ever since the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, has not Communism been evidently a loser? In which case do not both Administrations resemble the motorist who turns from one dead end to another? FULL STORY.

No comments: