Friday, June 4, 2010

Another Black Friday

NOTE: The market just closed a 9931.22 DOWN 324 points.

Today is Friday, June 4, 2010. I received this Money and Markets Red Alert #2 news letter on Monday, June 2nd. Right now, the Market is down with the Dow dipping below 10,000

RED ALERT #2:
Get out of vulnerable stocks IMMEDIATELY!

You don’t have much time.

A Dow meltdown is imminent, and if you want to protect yourself from losses, it’s time to get out of the vulnerable stocks in your portfolio — now, immediately. In this special edition, I will explain why and how.

I will show you three debt crisis warnings I’ve just received, telling me that global debt crisis is ALREADY beginning to impact our markets ...

I will explain how Bank of America, Citibank, SunTrust and other major U.S. banks could be among the most vulnerable ...

And I will show you how you could turn this impending disaster into a veritable profit bonanza.

I want to stress from the outset, however, that this is more than a mere forecast. It’s a solemn warning:

The U.S. stock market is showing the kind of extreme volatility and severe strains that typically precede major implosions.
There is very little time left to get your money to safety. The collapse could come at literally any moment now.

If you ignore this warning, you do so at your own peril. The price for allowing temporary rallies to lull you into a false sense of security could be sudden and could result in massive losses.

No comments: