Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hoosier Under Atack by U.S. Congressional Office Staff

Harassing & Intimidating Comments on this blog traced to a U.S. Congressional office



HOOSIERS FOR FAIR TAXATION

On this date between 5:24 pm and 5:35 pm only two individuals were tracked by our stat counter on this blog. They were my I.P. at my office computer and an I.P. at Congress labeled housegate34.house.gov 143.228.129.7. I'm pretty sure it was from Andre Carson's office which represents my district. I'll know soon enough.

To this unwise staffer, please know that I kept a screen shot of the stats in a time stamped email and plan to report the matter to our local FBI office on Monday. I've also notified friends in the press.

You've been caught and documented committing a crime from a Congressional office using taxpayer funded equipment. Full Story.

No comments: