Sunday, January 24, 2010

John Jay Myers - Texas 32nd District

I am running for Congress in Texas, if you can help, do so at www.johnjaymyers.com

Lately I am trying to be a uniter and not a divider, trying to find places where the left and I agree.
Anti-war, marriage rights, freedom to do more of what you want without a nanny state.
But... fiscally I just can't relate. The whole welfare entitlement mentality is beyond my comprehension.

I understand wanting to help those in need, I just don't know who would choose the Federal Government to do it. It seems like they kicked butts at "the arts" and flunked Economics. We have plans to spend $500,000 to create 1 job. How does this make sense?

This is Barack Obama talking about truck driver training, and being asked if he is a bank..... more or less.

No comments: