G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature from Jekyll Island; A Second Look at The Federal Reserve, will conduct a one-day seminar on money in a city near you: How to earn it, protect it, and make it grow in troubled times.
● What is money, where does it come from; who makes it?
● How are you being plundered without even knowing it?
● Why should anyone care about the price of gold or silver?
● What is the truth about bailouts and stimulus packages?
● What lies ahead for the economy, and how to protect yourself?
● Are we headed into inflation or deflation? When will it happen?
● Will the Dollar be replaced by a new regional or global currency?
● What will happen to your life if the economy is nationalized?
● What must be done to restore a sound money and banking system?
● How to acquire foreclosed real estate at 20% of its previous price?
● How to help low-income families acquire homes at below bank-sale prices?
● How to turn bank losses into your gains in excess of 40% per year.
● A home will be given away at this seminar. It can be rented, sold, or donated to someone in need.
LOCATIONS (click on the following links for more information or reservations)