Sunday, April 18, 2010

LEFTIST HECKLER? OR ROMNEYITE STOOGE? Ann Arbor Tax Day Tea Party

By Classical Values


One thing I missed in last night's post about the Ann Arbor Tea Party is a video clip I shot which shows the deliberate disruption of one of the speeches.

Tony DeMott of the Campaign for Liberty was talking about Mitt Romney (to whom the Ron Paul supporting DeMott is resolutely opposed), when a goofy looking man in a red shirt suddenly appeared and did his best to mock DeMott by prancing around him and getting in his face while saying things I couldn't make out. He was finally persuaded to leave.

Very quick on his feet, DeMott rolled with the punches and speculated (to laughter) that the guy must be one of Romney's supporters.

That in itself fascinated me, as I had assumed the guy was with the leftist counter demonstrators. If he was, then I'm sure he have intensely disliked being taken for a Romney supporter.



Tony DeMott's FULL SPEECH at the April 15th, 2010 
Tea Party in Ann Arbor.

No comments: