Friday, February 12, 2010

Glenn Beck's Blow Back

Yesterday, Glenn Back ambushed Debra Medina, Republican Candidate running for Governor of Texas, on his radio show. You can listen to the interview HERE for yourself and make up your own mind.

Pat Gray, Beck’s producer, researcher and BFF, is on Perry’s campaign.

So what's the Blow Back? Well, Jon-David Wells, The Wells Report 570 KLIF radio, did a follow up interview with Medina. I listened live last night but have the entire interview for you here.

You might ask why Michigan or any other state should be interested in what goes on in Texas. Because if we are going to return this country back to limited government, these elections are important to us all. Thanks to RGV Republican Liberty Caucus I have these clips.





Listener Comments


Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't turn my TV on until late in the day. When I do, it's to Fox Business, so I don't watch shows like the View. Now I did hear Glenn Beck make some comments on his show about being invited to appear on the View, and I know how Glenn always talk's about being a good Christian and following Christian Values, so you can understand why I am really NOT BELIEVING that Glenn Beck is always on the side of the American People and completely honest anymore.

Glenn Beck on "The View"

2 comments:

nobody said...

I have no idea what your beef is with this segment of The View, but I can tell you that I have listened to the clip over and over, and Glenn DID NOT say that Barbara Walters came over, he said, and I quote "Barbara said, "Glenn Beck." And I said, "Yes, Mrs. Walters, how are you?" (Glenn doesn't say Barbara made the next comment, but it is inferred) "You're going to be on our show in a couple of weeks I understand."

So please, would someone tell me where he lied? He also NEVER once in this segment said that he does not check facts. Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg are so blinded by their progressive liberal stupidness that they can not even comprehend the simple video clip they played.

And that you propagate such inflammatory crap makes you no better than them.

Rose said...

Ahhhh, Christine,

Thank you dear, i was beginning to think that the Glenn Beck groupies had all gone underground. Your the first one to come and attack.

I think that anyone who watches the clip will be able to make up their own minds just as I did. I don't need to tell anyone how to think or act.

Interesting that you chose this to attack me on and not the Medina ambush.