Monday, February 15, 2010

Questions; Ask Them

In case you are one of the 10 or 20 people who haven’t heard of the Glen Beck Debra Medina controversy I might as well weight in here myself. I just happen to be listening to Glenn Beck yesterday and heard the interview live

Glen Beck asks Debra Median, candidate for governor of Texas, “If she believed the government killed 3,000 people on 9/11, and her answer was “I don’t know”

(The interview is at the end of the post)

However I don’t think the larger issue is if Debra Median is a “truther” or not but the fire storm that has ensued by the act of asking a question.

Aren’t conservatives supposed to be critical thinkers? Doesn’t critical thinking require asking questions and then assessing the answers according to facts and reason? FULL STORY

No comments: